Computer keyboard quits working after/while playing Blockland

Author Topic: Computer keyboard quits working after/while playing Blockland  (Read 1296 times)

/title
Every time I open blockland my keyboard quits working for some reason.  This happens usually while I am playing the game but sometimes it happens after I play the game.  I have had this happen to me when I plugged my Xbox one controller in as well.  I know this is related to blockland because I haven't played any games using the controller recently and whenever I don't play blockland, everything is fine. 

I cant restart the computer using the start menu because it just infinitely loads, I have to shut it down completely using the power button.  The weird thing is that everything plugged into the USB ports will work fine until I unplug them and plug them back in, they quit working after I plug them back in and no power will go to it.   

This kind of thing happens when I play games using older engines (like GoldSrc or Torque) on our laptop. You might want to look into that, since I don’t know the exact cause of the problem here.

never actually heard of this problem before
not really sure how to fix it

This kind of thing happens when I play games using older engines (like GoldSrc or Torque) on our laptop. You might want to look into that, since I don’t know the exact cause of the problem here.
this makes a lot of sense