Author Topic: Event_SetBotName  (Read 7441 times)

What the forget is going on in this thread

What the forget is going on in this thread
is mocha zapk or not

pretty sure no, i talked to zapk somewhat recently and he seems to have no interest in doing anything for bl atm.

So is the big deal the password in SetShapeName? I thought people had already publicly released addons that used it?

So is the big deal the password in SetShapeName? I thought people had already publicly released addons that used it?
no, no publicly released addons have it. its originally private and bannable. i wonder if badspot still cares though

A quick workaround is setting a shapeName on a static shape (like an invisible hat) and then mounting that to the player's head, so it's not like it's hard to do without the password.

guys i think its mocheeze back from the dead
Mocha
Mocheeze

you guys are all loving wrong. Its clearly Generals alt

okay i admit it its my alt

A quick workaround is setting a shapeName on a static shape (like an invisible hat) and then mounting that to the player's head, so it's not like it's hard to do without the password.
You can't mount static shapes, items, or vehicles to a player, so none of the alternatives are possible.

In v0002 you could mount static shapes to a player, but not in our current version.

idk what's happening but this looks like a nice add-on

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:51:48 AM by Sentry »