Event_SetBotName

Author Topic: Event_SetBotName  (Read 7357 times)

speaking of shapeName I could have sworn there was a vehicle events addon that could add player names to vehicles

speaking of shapeName I could have sworn there was a vehicle events addon that could add player names to vehicles
this you can do without a password, so yeah, it was probably part of that vehicle event pack

-redacted-
cvg autists trying to cover their tracks :/

cvg autists trying to cover their tracks :/
dont start drama in addons thread hata

dont start drama in addons thread hata
shut up General

you can already do the name and color with setaishapename, but he never added a distance var himself

if anything it's less math and packages to worry about, nice work
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:52:22 PM by Car Selling Pyro »

you can already do the name and color with setaishapename, but he never added a distance var himself

if anything it's less math and packages to worry about, nice work

Pretty sure this work around involved constantly updating the position of the shape-name on a schedule loop, which looked really choppy and ugly

OP's add-on uses the default (but protected) functionality that gives players their names

Pretty sure this work around involved constantly updating the position of the shape-name on a schedule loop, which looked really choppy and ugly

OP's add-on uses the default (but protected) functionality that gives players their names
christ i never saw that schedule loop line until now

all the more reason to use it then

I'm pretty sure this was already made...
But thanks, Nice addon.

No, they’re not the same.

But thanks, Nice addon.

2 posts up bro

dang that's an old mod

the only reason I wrote the schedule loop was cause I thought you would get banned / Badspot would change the shapename password if you released a mod with the pass in it

i talked to mocha and he is indeed just a caffeinated beverage and totally not zapk