Author Topic: Does T+T come with an infinite ammo w/ reload functionality?  (Read 1371 times)

/title
I'm checking for this because I want players to fire endlessly without having to place ammo around but have small intervals between their fire.

T+T 2.0 and later versions do not, only T+T 1.0 does.

T+T 2.0 and later versions do not, only T+T 1.0 does.
Could I modify T+T 2.0 to suit infinite ammo with reloading?

you can modify anything you want.

iirc its a server pref
Code: [Select]
//ammo system changer. 0 is T+T2 style, 1 is T+T style, 2 is bullet-hose classic blockland stylecant tell the difference from T+T2 and T+T but i swore the T+T had the magazine style but no ammo
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:51:07 PM by 16-Bit »

iirc its a server pref
Code: [Select]
//ammo system changer. 0 is T+T2 style, 1 is T+T style, 2 is bullet-hose classic blockland stylecant tell the difference from T+T2 and T+T but i swore the T+T had the magazine style but no ammo
Setting the pref to 1 never worked for T+T2. Looking at the original code, the functionality was never implemented. However, I may have an edited copy lying around. If I find it, I'll upload it here.

Setting the pref to 1 never worked for T+T2. Looking at the original code, the functionality was never implemented. However, I may have an edited copy lying around. If I find it, I'll upload it here.
what a shame, it should be as simple as commenting out the function that removes from the max ammo pool after the reload right? Can't read TorqueScript so I cant tell.