i got the 3ds

Author Topic: i got the 3ds  (Read 2198 times)

Ye do you have a post office box? maybe it was shipped there
No.
Hate to say it, but it probably got stolen.
By the mailman? No one else came and I went out as soon as I heard the mailbox slam.

By the mailman? No one else came and I went out as soon as I heard the mailbox slam.

Could've been anyone on the way tbh

this may be an urban legend but some package delivery places will mark the package as delivered if it it isnt to keep up their numbers. dont be surprised if it actually shows up in a day or two

this may be an urban legend but some package delivery places will mark the package as delivered if it it isnt to keep up their numbers. dont be surprised if it actually shows up in a day or two
plausible; a package from USPS was delivered a while after it showed up as delivered online. If the package doesn't show up in a few days, then it probably got stolen.

I don't know man, USPS is a cunt to deal with. I went to ask them about a package that's been "out for delivery" since last Sunday and the best they could tell me was it was "out for delivery"

Haven't you had "bad luck" with USPS before or was that some else

REDACTED

oh ok
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:17:09 PM by Mardalf »

This happened to me once a few months ago. I went to my local post office, it turns out they have something that captures the GPS location of the mail carrier when they mark it as delivered. So they said "oh whoops this was accidentally delivered to X address instead", the carrier went to that address, left them a note, and in a few days I got it back

plausible; a package from USPS was delivered a while after it showed up as delivered online. If the package doesn't show up in a few days, then it probably got stolen.
What probably happened is the person who actually received it turned it back do to incorrect address

Just contact UPS and report package not delivered. You might also contact Ebay.

it's a Sunday and no one in my neighborhood admits to having it.
Guaranteed delivery is Monday.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:15:09 PM by Verification »

USPS constantly says they delivered my packages and then deliver them the next day, or even 2 to 3 days after. it just happened with the very last package i got, it's stupid and frustrating

Still not delivered, starting to worry if I'm SOL because the post office closed like 30 mins ago and I had to wade through it while it was still open and still no customer service. forget USPS

it probably got stolen. one time the fedex delivery guy signed for my laptop despite not even driving by the house and i didn't get it back for a week, and the only reason i got it was because i called dell and fedex both and they did an investigation on it

I was there when the delivery guy got there. He delivered our mail but not the package.

Seller sent it to a different, false address... Gonna have to contact USPS tomorrow during school hours.