Author Topic: Monster RPG 2018 || devbuild, freebuild, & discord server  (Read 1313 times)

In 2011 I asked NiXiLL if I could use his mod "NixRPG" to host my own server, he graciously accepted. Some of you you might remember this as "Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG". I hosted basically the same server that NiXiLL did for about a year, added some new enemies and weapons... then stopped. Hosted again in 2013 for again about a year and then I just sorta stopped developing the server. Monster RPG is making a full comeback in 2018 and I plan to get the server in such a way as it will never permanently shut down.

I am currently hosting a pseudo-24/7 Monster RPG buildev and freebuild server where you can look at the progress, build resources
(if you want to help), or just freebuild.

The following is Monster RPG's list of "members":

Builders:
Conan
Sentry
Alphadin
BiscuitBro
Flamecannon
Col. Burton
celau
}]Crazy[{

Modders:
Gamefandan
Conan
nul
ZeUberMedic

Interested in the develpoment of the RPG?
Join the DISCORD

Screenshots:

"Grasslands" [WORLD 1]

"Snowlands" [WORLD 2]

"Desertlands" [WORLD 3]

FREEBUILD AREA

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:11:08 PM by GFD »

Ooh this looks awesome. I don't think I ever played the original server but I've heard good things. Lookin forward to this baby.

Server's up, testing some Pokemon Snap BGM tracks

is this the one where you fight a bunch of bots of varying health and with different variants of the same weapon?

is this the one where you fight a bunch of bots of varying health and with different variants of the same weapon?

yea except it's 2018 so it's gonna be way different.

yea except it's 2018 so it's gonna be way different.
cool. i like the builds a lot. hopefully you add more variation to the enemy niches and roles besides just goblins with swords and bows and stuff

omg i want to design playertypes for this if you have any requests hmu I'm way too free rn