what’s a good first person shooter game (multiplayer games recommended)

Author Topic: what’s a good first person shooter game (multiplayer games recommended)  (Read 3938 times)

Insurgency
can recommend this game. i love roleplaying as an CIA member

Warhammer vermintide 2

when tf2 gets more default arena servers recommend it again

Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4
Arma 3 ofc
Call of Juarez series
Postal 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Rainbow Six series
Payday 2

I almost forgot about it but Section 8 is one of the best sci-fi shooters ever

I'm pretty sure it's fps and not tps

when tf2 gets more default arena servers recommend it again
i miss arena

i miss arena

same here, arena's fun whenever it pops up on the map cycle of a community server
wish it would come back on casual, or even better, bring back quickplay but keep the same UI, allowing for joining valve servers through server browser and adding community servers to matchmaking searches, with no bullstuff map voting and autobalance during your loving life

they're never going to do that though because valve sucks and all they're doing is VR, dota and cs:go nowadays

same here, arena's fun whenever it pops up on the map cycle of a community server
wish it would come back on casual, or even better, bring back quickplay but keep the same UI, allowing for joining valve servers through server browser and adding community servers to matchmaking searches, with no bullstuff map voting and autobalance during your loving life

they're never going to do that though because valve sucks and all they're doing is VR, dota and cs:go nowadays
there was this one vanilla arena server that was populated for a brief moment back in august and me and edd played on it like daily
it was the best stuff ever

there was this one vanilla arena server that was populated for a brief moment back in august and me and edd played on it like daily
it was the best stuff ever

that sounds awesome, because at the moment

more than 50% of these aren't even vanilla

that sounds awesome, because at the moment

more than 50% of these aren't even vanilla
apparently theres people on the server im talking about right now

it used to fill up to like 20 people a while back, i think some kind of discord clique frequented it but i guess they forgeted off