Author Topic: Youtube is a Monopoly  (Read 5279 times)

maybe if you werent a loving sperg people would care to make actual arguments. just a little cause and effect
Yall are the forgetin spergs, jumping in here and clusterforget posting like a bunch of handicapped chimpanzees.

Yall are the forgetin spergs, jumping in here and clusterforget posting like a bunch of handicapped chimpanzees.

by sperg i mean shill because you never shut the forget up about youtue bad got to v idekmeme eamwdmasm mfmmmmi,;ldsf;lewsdf;sd;

Yall are the loving spergs, jumping in here and clusterforget posting like a bunch of handicapped chimpanzees.

what is a clusterforget?

You can try to derail my thread, but doing so instead of arguing against my point shows that you don't have a valid counter-argument, so instead you have to resort to anti-memes.

What happens when a meme and an anti-meme collide?

by sperg i mean shill because you never shut the forget up about youtue bad got to v idekmeme eamwdmasm mfmmmmi,;ldsf;lewsdf;sd;
Wtf, i can't believe i just witnessed a man die on the blf.
what is a clusterforget?
We truly are on borrowed time.
What happens when a meme and an anti-meme collide?

matthew doesn't understand non-coercive monopolies part 1

matthew doesn't understand non-coercive monopolies part 1
Youtube is a coercive monopoly.

Yes it is, read OP.
BZZZZZRBRBZZZZRRRRRZZRRRBRRRRRRTTTTT TT *matthews house burns down due to electrical fire *

BZZZZZRBRBZZZZRRRRRZZRRRBRRRRRRTTTTT TT *matthews house burns down due to electrical fire *
ARG?

Wtf, i can't believe i just witnessed a man die on the blf.We truly are on borrowed time.0
ugh. too much soy