total biscuit is now dead

Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 13940 times)

You reap what you sow.

shut the forget up
truth hurts
cancer is literally a swear in my country along with other diseases, is this "truth" supposed to imply that 3/4th of my country is about to pass to cancer?
or is the truth that he deserved to pass to cancer because he said this one thing in 2011? (not even mentioning how often he had apologized for This. One. Tweet.)
you can go forget off too, along with MM, i seriously hope for you that youll attitude will change before you become an adult, regardless of if you even gave a forget about what you just posted on this forum

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:25:06 AM by hootaloo »

cancer is literally a swear in my country along with other diseases
Cancer is not a swear word in any country you nanny.

I'm dutch mostly and I don't give two forgets about cancer being used like that.
you missed my point so hard that you literally just contradicted yourself

gtfo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_profanity#Profanity_related_to_illness_and_disability
You gave me a vague wikipedia page where the usage of "Kanker" is still the same as cancer, does not prove a thing.

you missed my point so hard that you literally just contradicted yourself

make a little sense here please

do i look like a new user? foh with that lmao
try harder

this is all youre going to get, you cant get any more attention out of me by pretending you dont understand
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 08:01:25 AM by hootaloo »

shut the forget up

truth hurts
cancer is literally a swear in my country along with other diseases, is this "truth" supposed to imply that 3/4th of my country is about to pass to cancer?
or is the truth that he deserved to pass to cancer because he said this one thing in 2011? (not even mentioning how often he had apologized for This. One. Tweet.)
you can go forget off too, along with MM, i seriously hope for you that youll attitude will change before you become an adult, regardless of if you even gave a forget about what you just posted on this forum

I'm dutch, and I don't give a stuff about this.
You're dutch, and you give a stuff about this.

you don't represent them.

what's foh mean, I don't speak lazy talk.

Because you've been here for almost one year anything you say goes?

Because you've been here for almost one year anything you say goes?
try 5 also im implying i can see right through your bait lmfao. unless you ACTUALLY dont know how to read a wikipedia page..........

I'm dutch, and I don't give a stuff about this.
You're dutch, and you give a stuff about this.

you don't represent them.
my point is that using cancer as an insult doesnt warrant you to actually die to cancer which you implied with your "turth hurt" thing, which you agreed to twice now by contradiction, thank you for coming to an agreement though, regardless if you intended to or not

try 5
Oh sorry, 5 years?
also im implying i can see right through your bait lmfao. unless you ACTUALLY dont know how to read a wikipedia page..........
Because everything you disagree with is bait and you do no wrong.
Oldcigarette Syndrome at its finest.

my point is that using cancer as an insult doesnt warrant that person to actually die to cancer which you implied with your "turth hurt" thing, which you agreed to twice now by contradiction, thank you

I didn't contradict to anything. the truth is that karma exists. what goes around comes around, and this dude shows it. I probably should've said "what goes around comes around".

when he said "get cancer and die", he actually got cancer and died. karma is a bitch.

I didn't contradict to anything. the truth is that karma exists. what goes around comes around, and this dude shows it. I probably should've said "what goes around comes around".

when he said "get cancer and die", he actually got cancer and died. karma is a bitch.

i seriously hope for you that youll attitude will change before you become an adult

my entire country is about to get hit by cancer btw, please send me well wishes....... karmas about to strike hard.......

A person dies and people start complaining about something totally unrelated. Peak BLF here :cookieMonster: