1 (2.4%)
3 (7.1%)
6 (14.3%)
4 (9.5%)
5 (11.9%)
4 (9.5%)
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: how you been  (Read 2051 times)

hows your life been so far. are you happy. lets have a thread with real talk and no drama. this isnt a joke thread we got & need love

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 07:01:35 PM by Adrenaline »

April - May 2018 has actually been the worst time period of my life. I have never been in a lower state than I am at this exact point in time. I think I'm mostly on the tail end of this stuff however, and I'm starting to recover. Just really need this loving semester to be over lmfao

doing relatively well. my friend drove me and our other friend out to a restaurant today and we ate. then we sat at his house and complained and vaped. we're gonna have another dnd session tomorrow so that's gonna be pretty fun.
all i need now is a driver's license, a car, a job, and somewhere to live and i'll be up to a ten on that scale

hard 3 because i feel like stuff for some reason

til my gfs ex is an aspiring hitman so thats just dandy

i've been a lil down lately but other than that hey i've been fine

Just got my black belt in Judo by way of batsugan. So I'm real happy.

Just got my black belt in Judo by way of batsugan. So I'm real happy.
woah nice job man! and hey long time no see

woah nice job man! and hey long time no see
Thanks man :cookie: Yeah I've been at university, just finished my 2nd year and now I'm home before I head to North Carolina for my 3rd year in August.

10 because i let nothing get to me

4 because im sleep deprived, lonely, and remembering things about my ex at unpredictable intervals who i gave three years of my life to.  but i cant complain.

i don't feel good or bad anymore. it's great honestly. i spent 2017 feeling terrible everyday but now it's gone
something i do feel though is fear, and luckily for me i'm afraid of everything