Author Topic: how do you feel about blf?  (Read 4420 times)

but other posts arent wasting time? whats the difference other than the discussion

Nope you're wrong.

this is what i mean lmao

Nope you're wrong.

this is what i mean lmao
heh. i'm big brained. i DONT get into internet arguments, they waste my time!! too smart for that.

heh. i'm big brained. i DONT get into internet arguments, they waste my time!! too smart for that.

You know me too well ;)

Browsing the stuff show known as "Drama" is very entertaining.

how to act gay (with pictures)

blf is my loving home.  ive been lurking this place ever since i was 9.  no matter what fandom i eventually joined, no matter what social media i used, i always came back here.  this stuffhole.

thank you blf.   :panda:

You're almost exactly like me, save for a few details. Back in late 2013, I was bored of Minecraft and was looking for a building game with more versatility than a grid of cubes. So, I found Blockland and begged my mom to get it, which she promptly did thanks to my good grades. I immediately fell in love, like I expected, and played it every day, eventually coming across the forums exactly 2 months after I first got Blockland. I'm pretty sure I found the forum just to help with something I didn't have at the time (deadly water) but kept lurking until I found other places to post.

All was fine and well until my mom didn't knock on the door while I was on the special interest megathread (I didn't know what a special interest was and I was curious) and closed the tab, which aroused (no pun intended) her suspicion. She checked my history, found it, and grounded me for a month as well as not allowing me on this forum. I made a thread about her being suspicious, and tried to get help from the community but it was for nothing.

Now I see that my 855 day hiatus from October of 2014 to February of 2017 was mainly for the better. Instead of being an annoying kid posting on everything I saw, I'm now an annoying teenager posting on the occasional thing he sees.

When I got back, I tried to start an arg and pushed it but it was a really loving stupid arg in hindsight. My interest in the forums grew more and more until today where I check it almost daily.

Oh yeah, 1001st post. Nice.

It's like a boring-ass movie that has an interesting story. So you want to stop watching it, but you also want to see how the story will end.

its funny
drama is like a comedy

bioshock but everyone is 12 years old

BLF is just so full of chaos and stupid garbage that I can't help but love it. So much of the internet is curated ultra-controlled bullstuff, so I like that this forum is still just a wild place where anything goes.

best internet place I've ever been on has a really nice sense of community and a wild nature

One of the more lax and informal communities out there.

It's like a boring-ass movie that has an interesting story. So you want to stop watching it, but you also want to see how the story will end.