Author Topic: how do you feel about blf?  (Read 4524 times)

Its fun and pretty much anyone can just jump in. Ive had a friend who didnt even play blockland buy keys just to post here.
Ive met a couple of my net-friendz here as well.

There is also a constant battle between funposters and serious posters thats pretty funny to watch..

Overall: Yeah its pretty cool/10

-snip-
In that whole thing i forgot to put my opinion of the BLF

It's a very slow, but comical story with a great yet unpredictable community. Kind of like the dying wild west but with 12 year olds.

10/10

This community is like drugs

You know it is bad and toxic but still keep visiting it

I'm not saying this community is entirely bad, i like its humor

In regards to 'toxic'
Am I the only one that holds the belief that a community needs a decent dose of 'toxicity?' I feel like if this place was just a circle jerk of serious shared opinions it would be stuff. Actually it probably wouldnt even exist.

it's alright.......... some idiots, but ya know

its like 4chan but fun for the whole family

i see it less as a forum and more as a slowchat

it ain't perfect with its constant drama against each other, but i think there are still some fun people here who make it worth sticking around for even if it's just to kinda hang out like i usually do now :)

In regards to 'toxic'
Am I the only one that holds the belief that a community needs a decent dose of 'toxicity?' I feel like if this place was just a circle jerk of serious shared opinions it would be stuff. Actually it probably wouldnt even exist.
well it's possible for people to disagree with each other without being toxic about it, even then i don't rly see the problem with less of it than how it is now
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:13:56 AM by gr8dayseth »

without drama this forum would die

blockland forums is a bit toxic imo, but then there's the small amount of wholesome and kind users sprinkled throughout the forums, and it makes it worth it.

in conclusion, it's pretty good

blockland forums is a bit toxic imo, but then there's the small amount of wholesome and kind users sprinkled throughout the forums, and it makes it worth it.

in conclusion, it's pretty good
what superfun said
C: