i'm 26 today and i have spent half my life here

Author Topic: i'm 26 today and i have spent half my life here  (Read 2889 times)

piggy backing off the title of my last birthday topic, i have officially spent half my entire life as part of this community
i know i'm not much more than a meme to some of you at this point, but whether you enjoy poking fun at me or not, i love you, i love all you guys
this is the only community i've ever meshed with, and even though i have very little in common with the community as it stands today, i still feel like this place is a significant part of my life
rather than leaving this as just another sappy love letter to Blockland, i'm going to dump a load of screenshots i've taken over the years that hold some value to me. unfortunately the hard drive with all my pre-Retail screenshots is currently dead and i don't know how likely it is that i can recover it :\

<3

whoooman needs to come back and make more bricks

happy birthday to one of my favorite users on here! <3

Happy Birthday! This thread brings back memories of simpler times :')

Happy Birthday!  These screenshots bring back a lot of memories, thanks for posting them.

Happy Birthday VH! :D

There are so many familiar names in those screenshots that i haven't seen in ages, it hurts

Anyway, happy another year of being alive, VH!

Happy birthday, VH! Really like that 8th screenshot. Wish I was there :-(

i reached the milestone of spending half of my life on blockland a while ago

i think i hit that next year

happy birthday

Happy birthday VH! Glad you’ve stuck around after all these years

happy birthday man

also happy birthday to your snake