Author Topic: YouTubers are calling Blockland a ROBLOX ripoff to clickbait their fans.  (Read 10458 times)

Pretty sure Blockland ripped off Battletoads so..

Not even bothered by them calling blockland a ripoff.
Modern youtubers are so cringey that when I watch the first 10 seconds of their videos I feel my loving stomach implode on itself and shrivel into my spine.
Don't get me started on the children in their comment sections..

Who the forget cares they are all a bunch of forgetboys with 12 year old cigarette fans i don't want them here

Not even bothered by them calling blockland a ripoff.
Modern youtubers are so cringey that when I watch the first 10 seconds of their videos I feel my loving stomach implode on itself and shrivel into my spine.
Don't get me started on the children in their comment sections..
Well said.

blockland is a tetris ripoff

blockland ripped off pong and the mario donkey kong game

surprise surprise roblox youtubers are loving handicapped

surprise surprise roblox youtubers are loving handicapped

No surprise at all. All Roblox youtubers need to be executed for the safety of future generations.

stupid lego rip offs

Atleast the people in the comments can tell that Blockland came out before, this is clearly just clickbait trash let's players.

Atleast the people in the comments can tell that Blockland came out before, this is clearly just clickbait trash let's players.

just butthurt blockland noobs who cant face the truth......

actually he's clickbaiting you. congratulations, you lost

You've got to wonder, whatever happened to all the good ROBLOX YouTubers of days gone by?
Fleskhjerta, JJ5x5, Stickmasterluke, MarioMario54321 and so on?
In their place, we have these starfishs who get paid by ROBLOX to make garbage content that gets people to sign up to their crappy game and give all their parents' money to Wario AKA Satan AKA David Baszucki. It's sickening.

we have these starfishs who get paid by ROBLOX to make garbage content that gets people to sign up to their crappy game and give all their parents' money to Wario AKA Satan AKA David Baszucki. It's sickening.
Yeah forget roblox for making a profit

You've got to wonder, whatever happened to all the good ROBLOX YouTubers of days gone by?
Fleskhjerta, JJ5x5, Stickmasterluke, MarioMario54321 and so on?
We still have xC3110x