YouTubers are calling Blockland a ROBLOX ripoff to clickbait their fans.

Author Topic: YouTubers are calling Blockland a ROBLOX ripoff to clickbait their fans.  (Read 10394 times)

uhhh roblax  was origin in 1999

[apology for minute pagestretch]

but blockland ripped off roblox don't you see

*3d spinning text intro*

tofuu still looks like a frickin trans to me

Though we came first before all of them.

I hate children under 12.

Alright, I think it's about time I gave this a try.

*stock intro with annoying Dubstep music*

HEY GUYS IT'S YA BOIIIIIIIIII LUAP NAGOL HERE WITH ANOTHER DANK VIDEO ABOUT THIS SHAMELESS RIPOFF OF ROBLOX! DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! AND IF WE CAN GET THIS VIDEO TO 500,000 LIKES I WILL DO A FACE REVEAL AND A FORTNITE VBUCKS GIVEAWAY!

*15 minutes of boring gameplay footage with Luap Nagol screaming about how 3D Construction Kit ripped off Fortnite later*

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE VIDEO BOIIIIIIIIIS! REMEMBER TO DAB ON THOSE HATERS AND BUY MY MERCH! REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE- Wait a minute, is that a nuclear missile?!
ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!
*ka-boom*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:26:38 PM by Gamecubes0 »

Alright, I think it's about time I gave this a try.

*stock intro with annoying Dubstep music*

HEY GUYS IT'S YA BOIIIIIIIIII LUAP NAGOL HERE WITH ANOTHER DANK VIDEO ABOUT THIS SHAMELESS RIPOFF OF ROBLOX! DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! AND IF WE CAN GET THIS VIDEO TO 500,000 LIKES I WILL DO A FACE REVEAL AND A FORTNITE VBUCKS GIVEAWAY!

*15 minutes of boring gameplay footage with Luap Nagol screaming about how 3D Construction Kit ripped off Fortnite later*

AND THAT END OF THE VIDEO BOIIIIIIIIIS! REMEMBER TO DAB ON THOSE HATERS AND BUY MY MERCH! REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE- Wait a minute, is that a nuclear missile?!
ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!
*ka-boom*
Downward Spiral

who the forget cares, games dead anyway my dudes

who the forget cares, games dead anyway my dudes
WTF BLOCKLANED IS DIED!?!?

i can't believe blockland loving died