[]Lucario[] being extremely toxic for nothing

Author Topic: []Lucario[] being extremely toxic for nothing  (Read 7991 times)

in all honestly you sorta deserved it because anywhere you saw them you'd start stuff and they had to leave, then you went on to keep stuffting it out in blg chat, this is essentially all of your fault

i already apologized for that weeks ago. I haven't seen you apologize for telling people i forget plushies over and over.

you never apologized to me so why should i apologize to you?

not to mention you still stir stuff to this day so you've allready contridicted yourself

sorry for posting again but hes back at it in blg trying to stir stuff the second i say a word

not to mention he was baiting me until crown stepped in

dude reminds me of solaria if any of you remember that dude

sorry for posting again but hes back at it in blg trying to stir stuff the second i say a word

not to mention he was baiting me until crown stepped in
  Wait, what? How was i baiting you? I only wanted you to tell me why you have to constantly cause arguments yourself and blame it on others.
and as for this:
i'm sorry i spread rumors about you, i was pissed off at the time.

Wait, what? How was i baiting you? I only wanted you to tell me why you have to constantly cause arguments yourself and blame it on others.
and as for this: i'm sorry i spread rumors about you, i was pissed off at the time.

as soon as i left the argument you continued by saying "i am calm, i'm just asking you a question that you seem to not want to answer"

you were obviously trying to get me back into it by claiming i don't want to answer it

I was building a tent in an Island themebuild and he started ramming jeeps into my tent, and when i said "loving stop" he said something like "wow people here are so short tempered"

/support

all he seems to be doing is answering questions with more questions, as well as dodging it.
/megasupport lol

Someone has to do it first. Be the better person. If theres a conflict between you and someone try and fix it instead of being belligerent

/support

all the way baby

From what I've seen, he's most likely a kid (I know, funny coming from a 15 year old). He's fine with people who've done absolutely nothing wrong, but if a person is even slightly affiliated with something negative that Luc knows about, he gets all pissy about the person. He's also generally annoying and somewhat pushes some kind of furry agenda thing. I don't have the chats but he pretty much described how hot he thought Lucario was.

some kind of furry agenda thing. I don't have the chats but he pretty much described how hot he thought Lucario was.
how come most furries that I meet are that type and not the cool ones. (if there even are cool furries)

I don't have the chats but he pretty much described how hot he thought Lucario was.

that's gay as hell man

how come most furries that I meet are that type and not the cool ones. (if there even are cool furries)
Because you won't know a cool furry is a furry in the first place.

luc seems to be nice to me so i really don't know how to go about this. seems to be a little on his high horse so i'll /support for now