the viacom is insane

Author Topic: the viacom is insane  (Read 17928 times)

mostly boredom and disappointment, really.  seeing how easily the people in the community cannibalize eachother has made me unable to take the forums or game seriously.

please don’t ban me i didn’t mean to do that

mostly boredom and disappointment, really.  seeing how easily the people in the community cannibalize eachother has made me unable to take the forums or game seriously.
or maybe its that youre acting like a sperg and instead of doing something about it u decide to go into hyper posting mode

WTF brother YAL
or maybe its that youre
or maybe its that youre acting like a sperg and instead of doing something about it u decide to go into hyper posting mode
cting like a sperg and instead of doing something about it u decide to go into hyper posting mode
L TRIPPIN

case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
case in point
75171 date=1527476838]
case in point
[/quote]

This would have been a more poignant post if you didn't just Self Delete spam lmao

i mean yeah, when you start posting cartoon horse research people are gonna treat you weird. and making weird violent-loveual posts afterwards doesnt help it. i think you'll find that most websites would have banned you for that. it's the least we can do to shun you for being a weird starfish.

and god, how loving fragile have you gotta be? you spend a couple days doing all this awkward attention seeking and when you finally get the attention you're after, you freak out and get yourself banned. what's the point?

this thread is an utter train wreck

if you really think this why would you autistically go stuff on other topics made grouped with mostly innocent people/people who don't want to cannibalize each other (see: gr8dayseth's topic just now)

what makes you any better than the "cannibals" you're speaking of especially here

you're a loving moron dude lmao