the viacom is insane

Author Topic: the viacom is insane  (Read 17469 times)

it is if you treat it like one
holy stuff its just one sentence what happened

I think you need to take a breather

viacom is legitimately just stuffposting

what a fool

posting in the frame of mind of you but sleep deprived and loopy from caffeine and not eating for ten hours isnt a good idea when youre immature.  you right.

sleep deprived and loopy from caffeine

quit making this excuse dude it has nothing to do with your behavior

quit making this excuse dude it has nothing to do with your behavior

i dont mean it as an excuse.  i think it had to do with my behavior considering that i make terrible decisions while im under those effects, and i stop caring about having a filter that way, which is responsible for some of the posting.  youre right that that has nothing to do with it right now.  right now im trying to deal with myself and posting responsibly because im looking at the way ive posted before, and trying to think "how can i keep my personality coherent to this despite this not really being me?" and "how can i somehow balance considering criticism and rejecting it?"

a lot of it is just not thinking before posting/posting irresponsibly. 

i cant even try to be this verbose

i dont mean it as an excuse.  i think it had to do with my behavior considering that i make terrible decisions while im under those effects, and i stop caring about having a filter that way, which is responsible for some of the posting.  youre right that that has nothing to do with it right now.  right now im trying to deal with myself and posting responsibly because im looking at the way ive posted before, and trying to think "how can i keep my personality coherent to this despite this not really being me?" and "how can i somehow balance considering criticism and rejecting it?"

a lot of it is just not thinking before posting/posting irresponsibly. 
god you're so loving edgy

electrk is very right about this ^

im just gonna stop posting for a little while.  my verbosity is useless and all i need to do is stop posting to fix the bullstuff

if i seriously annoyed or bothered you (the person reading this), im sorry.  i never really meant to annoy anyone.  being unable to self-regulate is a problem that i need to work on

African-American Vernacular English