Author Topic: how can i avoid this girl?  (Read 3156 times)

Don't make it a big deal. It's just a crush, it'll probably blow over in a week so long as you're not a huge weirdo about it

this has been going on for almost a year now. i attributed it to a crush, like you said, until i learned about her taking pictures of me while i'm sleeping. i still go out of my way to avoid her, but it's just extremely uncomfortable being in that house. i guess i'll have to talk to my friend about hanging out somewhere else.

this meme isn't going to get funnier the more times you post it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 10:02:44 PM by hillkill »

virgin words

yeah, not really making it any better dude lol

this has been going on for almost a year now. i attributed it to a crush, like you said, until i learned about her taking pictures of me while i'm sleeping. i still go out of my way to avoid her, but it's just extremely uncomfortable being in that house. i guess i'll have to talk to my friend about hanging out somewhere else.

Have you said anything to her?

forget that.

i've caught her taking pictures of me while i was sleeping and telling others we're dating. it's uncomfortable being in the same vicinity as her.
2 words

early
pusillanimous individual

yeah, not really making it any better dude lol

Have you said anything to her?

i confronted her about the sleeping thing and the tone of her voice was just too non-nonchalant after a stunt like that. she said she won't do it again but i'm still paranoid af

i confronted her about the sleeping thing and the tone of her voice was just too non-nonchalant after a stunt like that. she said she won't do it again but i'm still paranoid af

Then it sounds like talking to your friend about hanging out somewhere else is a good idea :v

ffs why can't you just put all the details in the OP up front lol

Why does it make you uncomfortable? Sure, she's weird, and if she's taking pictures of you without your permission and that bothers you you should confront her about it, but this still sounds like a massive over-reaction. Chances are, if you were more comfortable around her, she would be more comfortable around you, and the weird behavior would stop and you wouldn't have to do any crazy weirdo stuff to continue being friends with your mate

So effectively you still haven't properly communicated that you're not interested

Topic title might as well be 'Why isn't this girl reading my thoughts?'

is she around the same age as you or way younger?
cause this sounds like some stuff an awkard 13 year old girl would do.

Yummy Yummy Cum!!!! SLURP SLURP!!!!

ffs why can't you just put all the details in the OP up front lol

Why does it make you uncomfortable? Sure, she's weird, and if she's taking pictures of you without your permission and that bothers you you should confront her about it, but this still sounds like a massive over-reaction. Chances are, if you were more comfortable around her, she would be more comfortable around you, and the weird behavior would stop and you wouldn't have to do any crazy weirdo stuff to continue being friends with your mate

just the thought of someone doing something to you in a vulnerable, unconscious state is a personal fear of mine. don't know why, but it is. i just don't know how to be comfortable around someone when they do something like that.

is she around the same age as you or way younger?
cause this sounds like some stuff an awkard 13 year old girl would do.

same age

just the thought of someone doing something to you in a vulnerable, unconscious state is a personal fear of mine. don't know why, but it is. i just don't know how to be comfortable around someone when they do something like that.

Yeah everyone's scared of literally being molested in their sleep but chances are you're overreacting lol. I highly doubt anyone is willing to go to jail on felony charges just to fondle your richard dude.

this meme isn't going to get funnier the more times you post it.
tell her to leave you alone?