King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45919 times)

lmao I have plenty of friends on the interwebs

cleverbot isn't a friend, pie crust. it's a bot

sorry dude, might be a hard concept to get a hold of since you dont have much friends, but yes, some people ARE more bearable then you, and DO have friends.
calm down plastijames

This still is tablesalt's fault.

Not sure why no one realizes this.

why would you bump your own drama to say this

it's simple, darth. he wants attention.

What are you talking about it is stilll on page 1 for all to see.

you realize that he bumped it after 2 days right?

wait wait, here's a better reply to what you said:

honestly, if darth isnt doing it to "troll" everyone, then he needs to just let it die. no one cares if it gets necrobumped, and he shouldnt care either. it doesnt affect him in any way shape or form

what

ok it was a 2 day period but why bump your drama when you have nothing new to add on

I'm just reminding people this is tablesalt's fault.

This drama wouldn't have been created if he didn't bump it.

And it's kinda funny.

It's funny because everyone didn't care that tablesalt bumped a year old topic. But they care when I complain about it being spammed.

what

ok it was a 2 day period but why bump your drama when you have nothing new to add on
why are you the bump police for threads that wouldn't even be considered "bumped"

I'm just reminding people this is tablesalt's fault.

This drama wouldn't have been created if he didn't bump it.

And it's kinda funny.

It's funny because everyone didn't care that tablesalt bumped a year old topic. But they care when I complain about it being spammed.

Humor is just chemical reactions

why are you the bump police for threads that wouldn't even be considered "bumped"
im not the bump police, he literally bumped HIS OWN drama to announce an already known fact