King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45918 times)

I hate rhetorical questions because it sets someone up to fail.

So the person waits for them to respond just so they can say "it was rhetorical, stupid"

This is no different then some stupid sarcastic joke made in a post that wasn't meant to be replied to.

tony that's it, i'm adding you to my ditch list. consider yourself warned.

a lot of the hate towards you comes from the fact that you lack a sense of humor and can't tell rhetorical/sarcastic posts from serious on-topic posts

but since this is something no amount of argument or drama is going to solve, i'm not going to tackle it

pomp signing out, seeya tony

Humor is subjective and I can tell you for a fact I probably have the most humor out of anyone here.

Mine is just isn't the popular type of humor but its humor nonetheless.

Humor is subjective bro.

You're sitting here telling me I don't have humor and I don't get when you're sarcastic.

I think you don't get my humor and don't know when I'm sarcastic

Because I can be sarcastic to your sarcasm but you think I'm being serious.

:nes:

Humor is subjective and I can tell you for a fact I probably have the most humor out of anyone here.

i beg to differ

i beg to differ

Whoa man are you being sarcastic?

I'm gonna throw down the gaultlet

So you want me to pull a blockchip and quote and reply to every loving sentence?
you say that like reasonable people get mad when they get an adequate reply to the argument you started

Mine is just isn't the popular type of humor but its humor nonetheless.

Humor is subjective bro.

Amusment is just chemical reactions

Amusment is just chemical reactions

My chemical reaction on humor is far different than his normal chemical reaction on humor.

My chemical reaction on humor is far different than his normal chemical reaction on humor.

Chemical reactions are chemical reactions 🤔

is it ironic that this sentence is hilarious

He changed his avatar to midna after grimlock made the mistake
Even if the avatars were the same...

He was responding to a quoted post. There's no avatars on quotes. He had nothing to go off but the name in the quote of your post.