King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44514 times)

you're talking about the castle you've been building for 4 years right

Yeah what if I loving am?

Yeah what if I loving am?
as i said you rarely make anything because you've been building the same castle for 4 years

as i said you rarely make anything because you've been building the same castle for 4 years

So what? I built a whole loving landscape around it.

Quality > quantity.

Quality > quantity.
I mean I made a whole landscape, castle, and had a functional gamemode in about 6 and 1/2 months at just over 130k bricks

Definitely not something that takes 4 years lol

Quality > quantity.
ill give you this, it looks nice; but it shouldn't take 4 years to build something like that. the landscape isn't even finished and its just kinda bland looking. I've seen people build things a lot nicer in a lot less time.

So he's taking his time with his own project, have a loving cow

So he's taking his time with his own project, have a loving cow
we are talking about how his clan does absolutely loving nothing. I said how his clan rarely makes anything and he responded with:
So you haven't seen my castle then?

Well his castle exists, it's definitely objective proof his clan has done literally one thing

You forgot my toystore too.

ah yes the one you made a decade or so ago

ah yes the one you made a decade or so ago

What loving stuff have you made?

Get off my ass with building.

it's like all of you are missing the point that regardless of how active they've been recently they still were/are clans that have proven to build and make stuff in the past

that's all it really matters

burton: I must keep picking bones no matter if im disproven

I've built stuff and put it on the gallery.