Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)

Poll

r u un-straight

yeet
30 (41.7%)
neet
42 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lgbtq+ month ya gay forgets (request gay avatars here)  (Read 22694 times)

"Why do friends need a pride month," says everyone proving exactly why a pride month is necessary by being toxic towards LGBT individuals.

I'll take an avi :0

If they're so average why celebrate them for a month?
because people like you go out of their way to put the LGBTQ+ community down. pride month is to show that it's okay for lgbt people to be who they are and that even in the face of hate and anger, there's still support for them out there. i wouldn't expect you to understand if you're even asking this question

I support muslim immigration just because I know when they overrun society that the gay will be the first to be purged.

and thots

because people like you go out of their way to put the LGBTQ+ community down. pride month is to show that it's okay for lgbt people to be who they are and that even in the face of hate and anger, there's still support for them out there. i wouldn't expect you to understand if you're even asking this question
pride month is some government engineered bullstuff made to stop overpopulation

i WILL fire upon every queer with my GLOCK BRAND mACHINE PISTOL
BOOM BOOM BOOM

who wants to eat my ass

I support muslim immigration just because I know when they overrun society that the gay will be the first to be purged.

and thots
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Stop spamming, big-brain-patrol honestly the way some of you are acting is just childish and disappointing.. but not surprising

"Why do friends need a pride month," says everyone proving exactly why a pride month is necessary by being toxic towards LGBT individuals.

it just sounds like you're sensitive

Stop spamming, big-brain-patrol honestly the way some of you are acting is just childish and disappointing.. but not surprising
thank you for complimenting my intellect but also no

*sniff sniff* MMM I LOVE THE SMELL OF MY OWN FARTS YUMMY

Whats going on there big guy?