ARG discovered through Google Translate in other game!

Author Topic: ARG discovered through Google Translate in other game!  (Read 1936 times)

bl oc kl an ds uc ks so fu ck in gm uc ->>> This is a great way to get the best results
ba ds po ts uc ks hi so wn di ck ->>> This is a great way to enjoy your holiday
sm ok eg ra ss ea ta ss sl ed fa st ->>> This is a good idea

bl oc kl an ds uc ks so fu ck in gm uc ->>> This is a great way to get the best results
ba ds po ts uc ks hi so wn di ck ->>> This is a great way to enjoy your holiday
sm ok eg ra ss ea ta ss sl ed fa st ->>> This is a good idea

I have questions

bofa? what does bofa mean

this isn't an arg, just google translate being handicapped as it has been since its existance

machine translation screws up while trying to translate gibberish, more at 10.

th el as tt hi ng yo ud wa nt in yo ur bu rg er ki ng bu rg er is so me on el es es fo ot fu ng us

This is a great way to make this happen when it is up to you and your family.

Can someone Sugma real quick? I'll be able to solve the ARG after

Wh at th ef uc kd id yo uj us tf uc ki ng sa ya bo ut me  yo ul it tl eb it ch  Il lh av ey ou kn ow Ig ra du at ed to po fm yc la ss in th eN av yS ea ls  an dI ve be en in vo lv ed in nu me ro us se cr et ra id so nA lQ ua ed aa nd Ih av eo ve r3 00 co nf ir me dk il ls  Ia mt ra in ed in go ri ll aw ar fa re an dI mt he to ps ni pe ri nt he en ti re US ar me df or ce sY ou ar en ot hi ng to me bu tj us ta no th er ta rg et  Iw il lw ip ey ou th ef uc ko ut wi th pr ec is io nt he li ke so fw hi ch ha sn ev er be en se en be fo re on th is Ea rt hm ar km yf uc ki ng wo rd sY ou th in ky ou ca ng et aw ay wi th sa yi ng th at sh it to me ov er th eI nt er ne tT hi nk ag ai nf uc ke rA sw es pe ak Ia mc on ta ct in gm ys ec re tn et wo rk of sp ie sa cr os st he US Aa nd yo ur IP is be in gt ra ce dr ig ht no ws oy ou be tt er pr ep ar ef or th es to rm  ma gg ot  Th es to rm th at wi pe so ut th ep at he ti cl it tl et hi ng yo uc al ly ou rl if eY ou re fu ck in gd ea dk id  Ic an be an yw he re  an yt im ea nd Ic an ki ll yo ui no ve rs ev en hu nd re dw ay sa nd th at sj us tw it hm yb ar eh an ds  No to nl ya mI ex te ns iv el yt ra in ed in un ar me dc om ba tb ut Ih av ea cc es st ot he en ti re ar se na lo ft he Un it ed St at es Ma ri ne Co rp sa nd Iw il lu se it to it sf ul le xt en tt ow ip ey ou rm is er ab le as so ff th ef ac eo ft he co nt in en ty ou li tt le sh it  If on ly yo uc ou ld ha ve kn ow nw ha tu nh ol yr et ri bu ti on yo ur li tt le “cl ev er  co mm en tw as ab ou tt ob ri ng do wn up on yo um ay be yo uw ou ld ha ve he ld yo ur fu ck in gt on gu eB ut yo uc ou ld nt  yo ud id nt  an dn ow yo ur ep ay in gt he pr ic ey ou go dd am ni di ot  Iw il ls hi tf ur ya ll ov er yo ua nd yo uw il ld ro wn in it  Yo ur ef uc ki ng de ad  ki dd o.

It is important that you have the opportunity to make the most of the information that you need to know. It is important to be able to do the job and to make sure that you are able to do so. he or she will be able to do so by the best of my friends and family in the future. It is important to make sure that you have the opportunity to make the most of your work in the future. E m e s h e t th e s th e s th e s th e s th e s o s o s o s o s o s o s o r u o s o r u o s o r e r e of ie, the US will not be able to do so at the time of the intervention of the United States and so on. th e t e s o t th e s o t h e l o r u e e o f u c e e d d id i d it is not possible to make a home or home to the home of your home or to rent a house. it is important to be able to make it easier for you and your family to be able to do it at the same time as you can. ul l x e r l o r o l o r o f o f o f o f o f o f o f o f o f o o t o o l o h o u o l o ha o n o n o h o n o h This is the first time that you are in the world of the world as long as you are able to do it on your own and you will be able to do it in gt on gu e e e e r e r e r th e t th th e t th th th e t th th th e t th th th e t th th th e t th th th e t th th tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tha tho tho tho tho tho in it Yo ur ef uc ng that is dd o.

if anyone else wants to try it with a large piece of text like that:
go to https://regexr.com/
type "(\w).*?(\w)([’'"“”,.!? ])?" in the text box that is surrounded by "/.../g" (you might need to add a few extra characters in the square brackets if they're in your text)
paste your text in the big text box underneath
then, in the bottom section, switch it to "replace" mode, and type "$1$2 " (including the space) in the text box there, and the results will be in the bottom