What's your family's stance on body mods

Author Topic: What's your family's stance on body mods  (Read 5939 times)

Tattoos are bad.
Piercings are bad.
And why the forget do it.
master matthew deflects literally dozens of tattoo'd supermodel babes on a daily basis

sorry ladies but he don't want none unless you're white bread, hon

im planning on spending my college funds on lip rings and a tattoo
you have the best decision making skills of all time

tattoos and piercings are cool but a lot of people just dont look good with them

ill take a big titty goth gf any day

Personally, I believe that piercings have fallen out of style with today's fashion. But I ain't gonna tell someone not to do 'em.

Agree

I'd tell my gf to lose the nose ring if she weren't my gf but alas

my family's stance is that you can feel free to do it but you'd better have a good reason to do it else you're really stupid

earlobe piercings are the only acceptable modifications by my parent's standards, but i'm fine with whatever modifications people want to make with their body. it's their body and their business and if they want to make mostly permanent, expensive changes to it, then that's on them

people who feel strongly against piercings and tattoos are almost always starfishs. who cares. obviously if it's ugly then it's ugly, but there just no healthy way to write off a bunch of people for petty stuff like that.

i don't think my family is big on acting handicapped

my arm is inked up and i dont GIV A FUK!!!!

I don't know my family's perspective but if you have those big things in your ears, nose rings or any piercings other than on your earlobe or on your bottom lip then gtfo

tattoos are fine as long as they aren't massive or gang-related

a little shrapnel in the face goes a long way

AFAIK everything's fine by them except facial tats, which I think is a reasonable stance. As far as piercings go, I'd imagine it would have been a relevant topic about ten years ago but I don't think heavy use of piercings is really a thing anymore

The big thought is "It's your body, you gotta live with it"

I've never gotten any truly good tattoo ideas so I'm probably never gonna get one personally, but maybe piercings at some point?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:53:44 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

no to everything

source: me