What's your family's stance on body mods

Author Topic: What's your family's stance on body mods  (Read 5985 times)

Like tattoos and (the most basic) piercings?

Just showed my family a pic of my gf and I got blasted with both barrels about dating a whore.

They didn't say the word, but, you know, basically.

Tattoos are bad.
Piercings are bad.
And why the forget do it.

But, if you wanna do it, do it.

There, enjoy my perspective.

My mom got piercings with me when I got my lip done. My dad has a couple tattoos and my mom wants some. They’re totally ok with me having any of that, it’s my money.

Tattoos are no problem
Piercings are bad

my mom said that when i turned 18 i could do whatever the forget i wanted with my body and i have yet to use that power

my family's stance is that you can feel free to do it but you'd better have a good reason to do it else you're really stupid

my vision is augmented

my parents dont want me to get this but forget they because they're like my parents lol (anarchy ^.^)

im planning on spending my college funds on lip rings and a tattoo all the way down my chest of chester benington (RIPPPPP) also wanna get some nipple rings because i see alot of people having those and i kinda like idk ik this is gonna sound wierd but i wanna fit in. lol.

my richard is augumented
*uses augmented vision to zoom in*

how tiny

*uses augmented vision to zoom in*

how tiny
*uses augmented richard*
It was on energy-saving mode

my parents are alright with tattoos as they both have some

actually no theyre okay with piercings to like an extent i should say
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:17:22 PM by crazy54311 »

my parents dont want me to get this but forget they because they're like my parents lol (anarchy ^.^)

im planning on spending my college funds on lip rings and a tattoo all the way down my chest of chester benington (RIPPPPP) also wanna get some nipple rings because i see alot of people having those and i kinda like idk ik this is gonna sound wierd but i wanna fit in. lol.
mega brain

upon further examination, that post is indeed ironic
move along people

Personally, I believe that piercings have fallen out of style with today's fashion. But I ain't gonna tell someone not to do 'em.