make a description of a stuffty netflix origional

Author Topic: make a description of a stuffty netflix origional  (Read 1850 times)

let me start one off

stacy was an average teen with an average life, but when the world is thrown into a vampire zombie apocalypse her life turns upside down as she tries saving humanity from the brain-eating zombies, and the blood craving vampires

a really bad or mediocre chidren's animated film
but an episodic series

i'd make a dragon pilot joke here but it actually wasn't bad

boss baby, but a tv series
oh wait

Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty in this edgy comedy from real-life pals Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg.

This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 -- inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.

Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty in this edgy comedy from real-life pals Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg.

i actually saw something identical to that

i'd make a dragon pilot joke here but it actually wasn't bad
but it's not a netflix original :think emoji:

ontopic: Kenny was just your average kid but then he gets invited to be a movie star in this new netflix original: big time kenny   just end me

This girl was average and then she died. Now her ghost helps solve mysteries. Golden Globe winning show starting Feminist Star Anita Sarkeesian

Meet Billy. He has a hard time at high school due to his loveuality. Though something seems strange about the bullies. Follow along as Billy uncovers the mysteries behind the bullies and unlocks his magical inner-wolf powers. And maybe even score a date with the guy of his dreams, the local jock with a heart of gold.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:58:00 PM by Super Suit 12 »

NETFLIX ORIGINAL
eat

One day, he's sailing a boat. The next day, he wakes up in a dimension where everything is made out of food. The adventure just starts there.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door

NETFLIX ORIGINAL
roblox myth hunters THE SERIES-the big one

one day a half of roblox goes missing by joining 1 game
alot of famous and known robloxians were lost in the catastrophe
3 myth hunters go on the hunt to crack this myth open and maybe find out how to get everyone out
and find out what really happened