Author Topic: Table extension  (Read 430 times)

Why hasn't anybody made a browser extension that parses the BBcode for tables?

if you want something you should just ask for it, instead of "why hasn't anybody done what I want already >:("

because for 1% of users, it would look great, and for the other 99% of users it would look like unreadable garbage

I'll pay $50 to anybody that makes it.
(V not this guy V)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:49:13 AM by DurkaDude »

someone make this, i wouldnt mind 50 bucks

for 1% of users, it would look great, and for the other 99% of users it would look like unreadable garbage