[NEWS] kid gets beat after punching older guy.

Author Topic: [NEWS] kid gets beat after punching older guy.  (Read 3487 times)

That kid wasn't even hurt he was baiting the old man to attack him so he can scream child abuse.

The obama generation is still affecting our children.
It's a good thing the other adults aren't loving liberals or the entire town would be rioting against this man.
He is from the obama era.
What I mean by obama generation is the age of liberals and their PC SJW agenda that runs rampant.

So no wonder this kid thinks he can get away with this
He loving grew up during when Obama was president.

Annoying Orange being around for 1 year means nothing to him right now.
...is tony unironically saying SHUT THE forget UP, LIBTURDS rn?

acts tough but starts screaming like a little bitch after a half second of retaliation.
this

lmao...

acts tough but starts screaming like a little bitch after a half second of retaliation.

He started screaming to make it look like he was in the right to everyone around him, not because he was upset over being thrown. He was hoping people wouldn't know that he instigated a fight and would have just rushed to his defense because he was a kid.

He started screaming to make it look like he was in the right to everyone around him, not because he was upset over being thrown. He was hoping people wouldn't know that he instigated a fight and would have just rushed to his defense because he was a kid.

This is a common tactic among kids and women.

They like to instigate stuff and when they get hit they cry and throw the "you can't hit me I am X" card. Hoping someone will come to their rescue and beat the person up for them.

It's easier to manipulate someone into fighting your battles for you.

i seen all i need, to know everything i need to know about his mom.

classic

This is a common tactic among kids and women.

They like to instigate stuff and when they get hit they cry and throw the "you can't hit me I am X" card. Hoping someone will come to their rescue and beat the person up for them.

It's easier to manipulate someone into fighting your battles for you.
god.......women..........

kid must have the world's worst parents

is that cord's girlfriend's kid

Right, which... is screaming like a little bitch.
His physical skills were no good and he couldn't handle the conflict. So he decided to try and put his social skills to use. Turned out he didn't have any, because he couldn't handle that conflict either.

still ongoing

In 10 years (or less) this kid will probably be collecting welfare in a trailer park with a criminal record, 5 baby mommas, and no high school diploma.

oh boy here comes the bussy brigade again