Author Topic: Insert Name Here: Hostilic Cricticism Attitude  (Read 7908 times)

Insert Name Here should be ban on sight because of this
truer words have never spoken my man

no stuff and i even expressed that by saying its been at least a year since he's probably ever viewed the drama section
can you stop derailing every single drama thread you post in? please? do it for the rest of us

anyways yea seems like they both overreacted, INH has apologized, no need to rag on him anymore unless he keeps doing it.

that's the thing grimmy boy, this is typical insert name here behavior

that's the thing grimmy boy, this is typical insert name here behavior
well being a complete dumbass while trying to act pretentious and smarter than everyone else is typical night fox behavior and you're much more annoying than he is. I don't really like him either but you're not one to talk.

well being a complete dumbass while trying to act pretentious and smarter than everyone else is typical night fox behavior and you're much more annoying than he is. I don't really like him either but you're not one to talk.
dont be flaming

op is a softie and inh isn't being as bad as advertised.

fake news.

/nosupport

While i feel that op overreacted a bit, lets just say that INH's propositions were more to make him angry than to make his models better.

Insert is hoarding the salt rations.

Insert is hoarding the salt rations.
hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo

lets just say that INH's propositions were more to make him angry than to make his models better.
Sorry but I don't live or like to piss off my friends on purpose

nighthawk looks like a condescending starfish. stop being friends with him, he clearly doesn't care about the changes you want according to the messages in the OP. he's talking down to you like he's your boss or something.

friends don't say "tone down that attitude" like some dude's dad

What the hell? That is completely ignoring the fact on how I was treated

friends get in arguments all the time softie

just tell him to pipe down and you like thin wheels better or something instead of making this dude another useless and easily avoided drama like Insert richard Here or Insert Name Here Is Not a Cringe Degenerate just because he's a bit pushy like seriously dude.

You never even had to take his help. You could have stated plainly, "I don't want your help" or "I'm fine with how it is and i'll determine how good it is on my own" or something like that and INH would have hopped right off.

Even if your supposed "Friend" was somehow mentally hurting you in some metaphysical way, the easiest solution would be to ignore or block. It's not like you can't do any of these things but you decided to overreact and create a drama of all things.