Author Topic: Insert Name Here: Hostilic Cricticism Attitude  (Read 7909 times)

just tell him to pipe down and you like thin wheels better or something instead of making this dude another useless and easily avoided drama like Insert richard Here or Insert Name Here Is Not a Cringe Degenerate just because he's a bit pushy like seriously dude.

You never even had to take his help. You could have stated plainly, "I don't want your help" or "I'm fine with how it is and i'll determine how good it is on my own" or something like that and INH would have hopped right off.

Even if your supposed "Friend" was somehow mentally hurting you in some metaphysical way, the easiest solution would be to ignore or block. It's not like you can't do any of these things but you decided to overreact and create a drama of all things.
I tried that and it didn’t work out.

sure doesn't look like it

looks more like you ignored him instead of confronting the issue earlier

No you didn't man

You literally asked me for help on steam, yet the entire time you never accepted it, you were just seeking self justification and drama'd me

glad we all are on the same page

This is stupid, you asked for criticism then got mad when he gave you some

This is stupid, you asked for criticism then got mad when he gave you some
Listen guy, you can give me constructive criticism after i ask you for it, but i swear to god if you give me constructive criticism you are being hostile towards me even though its what i asked for initially despite the fact that i keep disregarding it.

op is a big loving softie

insert is just a big blockhead

yeah inh stop cyberbullying

how the forget am i cyberbullying

Criticism is now brown townogous with jacking off

people don't really want criticism when they say they do, what they're really trying to say is "notice this please!"

It really does look a bit too thin.

He also wasn't being hostile. Oh no, he used the word "forgetin" once.