Poll

Do most cops drive through red lights?

Yes
6 (37.5%)
Not this guy...
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: [NEWS] Spoderman: Into The Spoder-Verse Trailer (Sony's Redemption Arc)  (Read 2767 times)

miles morales best spiderguy

ugh, women? again?
bro i hate women so much i aint even gonna watch straight research no more

Alls Im sayin is her first appearance makes it seems like they wrote her to be a massive bitch who is just going to be better at everything But hey, I aint the target demographic who goes out to buys spider man toys and other trash so it doesnt really matter I guess.

ugh, women? again?

incredible....... some people have different opinions than other people. just when you think you know the world

Alls Im sayin is her first appearance makes it seems like they wrote her to be a massive bitch who is just going to be better at everything But hey, I aint the target demographic who goes out to buys spider man toys and other trash so it doesnt really matter I guess.
yeah it comes off a bit like that to me too tbh

pretty neat that they're branching out into the alternative spiderpersons

framerate lower than the one i get when i try to play any source game on my stuff computer