Poll

Do most cops drive through red lights?

Yes
6 (37.5%)
Not this guy...
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: [NEWS] Spoderman: Into The Spoder-Verse Trailer (Sony's Redemption Arc)  (Read 2758 times)


these frames actually make me motion sick.

I TOLD YOU TO MAKE A GOD DAMM TRAILER MEGA THHREAD
please just listen to me

i can't tell if this is 3-D or if this is 2-D animation or claymation because of the loving fps
it feels like im watching a spiderman slideshow

not a fan of the chromatic aberration blurry effects


in this universe they also rebooted the Yugo for some reason

edit: found another easter egg
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:54:38 PM by Sideswipe »

"the frames make it feel just like a comic book"

y i k  e  s whatever it takes to justify that stuff lmao

I mean it looks good but the loving framerate is atrocious

How tf y'all making 60 FPS 1080P game consoles but your movies come out looking like THAT

that framerate would only be acceptable if this was a claymation movie

The only reason someone could give about the framerate is that it is stylized. I, in particular, am not bothered by this.

I mean it looks good but the loving framerate is atrocious

Spider- IM GWEN AND IM COOLER THAN U - girl



Looks great but I hope the movie isn't actually a slideshow

like the relationship between the kid and his dad