No mans sky has redeemed itself. The liberal SJWs cannot keep NMS down.

Author Topic: No mans sky has redeemed itself. The liberal SJWs cannot keep NMS down.  (Read 3905 times)

i forgot this game existed tbh

i forgot this game existed tbh

You liberal SJWs cannot keep it down.

it's still bad and irredeemable

i'll consider it worth playing once it has VR support

You liberal SJWs cannot keep it down.

is your current strategy to call anyone that disagrees with you a 'liberal SJW' despite the fact you have no idea who they are

you have no idea who they are

You might be a liberal if you get mad someone calls you out for being a liberal.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 09:54:41 AM by King Tøny »

You might be a liberal if you get mad someone calls you out for being a liberal.
wasn't no man sky one of the biggest flops, also what if your angered at being called a liberal maybe because your not a liberal?

No man sky made people upset because they are entitled and muh "early akces"

those damn sjws are still keeping the price at $60

those damn sjws are still keeping the price at $60

But you loving SJWs dont complain when every new skyrim re-release is 60 and it doesn't come with DLC either.

But you loving SJWs dont complain when every new skyrim re-release is 60 and it doesn't come with DLC either.
Hello, this is Todd Howard's mother. He doesn't appreciate your use of language against his studio's award-winning title, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyim. Please apologize and buy his game.

Hello Games is the most ethical, hardworking, pro-gamer studio in the entire industry

it really shouldve stayed early access till the major updates were done

got it on ps4 and found it so boring

I am under the impression that tony was brutally beaten and was replaced by a political clone