[NEWS] Anthony Bourdain dead at age 61

Author Topic: [NEWS] Anthony Bourdain dead at age 61  (Read 2793 times)

Rest in peace, third greatest celebrity chef :(

"depression"

lol thats what they want you to think.
What's your hot take as our resident conspiracy handicap?

Did he leave a bad Yelp review at a pizzagate venue?

stuff rest in peace my man

I very much appreciate that his shows weren't just about food, they also really showcased normal people that we in the US don't see you know.

the dude was a brilliant chef, traveler, videographer, and person. we really lost a good guy today :(

not gonna lie didn't know him by name until now, but i wish i did. his show's brilliant and he seems like an honestly good guy

What's your hot take as our resident conspiracy handicap?

Did he leave a bad Yelp review at a pizzagate venue?
Honestly it was probably just a publicity stunt to increase his show’s ratings.

Honestly it was probably just a publicity stunt to increase his show’s ratings.
you’re kidding right

you’re kidding right
Look, we know CNN has no problems carrying out assassinations for the DNC. With Annoying Orange and other social icons such as Elon Musk putting their lives on the line to combat the MSM their ratings have been freefalling for almost two years now. Bourdain was popular enough but wasn’t part of the inner cabal. They used him as a sacrificial pawn knowing people would tune in, watch the show, and buy the series home release.

There’s a means and a motive here.

who the forget would kill themselves to get cnn higher ratings? that doesnt make any sense anyways. sure some viewers might come in but jesus christ what made you think of that

who the forget would kill themselves to get cnn higher ratings? that doesnt make any sense anyways. sure some viewers might come in but jesus christ what made you think of that
Because he didn’t actually kill himself you knob.

Look, we know CNN has no problems carrying out assassinations for the DNC. With Annoying Orange and other social icons such as Elon Musk putting their lives on the line to combat the MSM their ratings have been freefalling for almost two years now. Bourdain was popular enough but wasn’t part of the inner cabal. They used him as a sacrificial pawn knowing people would tune in, watch the show, and buy the series home release.

Ahahaha, holy stuff I needed that, that was loving hilarious.

GoING In My CrinGE ComPILATion

Anthony had ties with the clintons andw as going to expose them.

Now he "comitted Self Delete"