Author Topic: An Apology.  (Read 6760 times)

torin you're a toxic forum vigilante

good to know postal thank you for saying this

hey stop making fun of torin hes my adopted dad

With such claims of certain characters doing some things such as "Vore", I must admit that it is true to which I have done. My reasoning is basically what I have already previously stated, being more of an experimentation.

there goes my last few remaining brain cells

i thought zax was a cool dude but apparently i was mistaken

I don't know what you're apologizing for, you're doing whatever you want on your own server. This is typically a stuffty excuse but in all reality OP isn't doing anything harmful. The people he permabanned are both idiots and from what I could tell from the other drama you had a bunch of people just doppleganging you for 'muh furry!'. You don't owe anyone an apology, the crybabies who are your moderation team do.

You don't owe anyone an apology, the crybabies who are your moderation team do.
so does that include me, despite being against zax and not being in the server during prior events

I don't know what you're apologizing for, you're doing whatever you want on your own server. This is typically a stuffty excuse but in all reality OP isn't doing anything harmful. The people he permabanned are both idiots and from what I could tell from the other drama you had a bunch of people just doppleganging you for 'muh furry!'. You don't owe anyone an apology, the crybabies who are your moderation team do.

real good logic right here

no worry bb i forgive yu <3

what the hell happened when i was gone lmfao

good to know postal thank you for saying this
thank you for your dismissive post, keep up the good fight edd

apologize for not inviting me monday