phone discussion thread (good phone suggestions thread?)

Author Topic: phone discussion thread (good phone suggestions thread?)  (Read 2524 times)

hold on let me get my phone

can we all pause for a moment to laugh at windows phones

if you're leaning towards an android based device id just get a google/oneplus one so you dont get all the bloat associated with literally every other manufacturer

if you're leaning towards an android based device id just get a google/oneplus one so you dont get all the bloat associated with literally every other manufacturer
this

yeah i'll have a lol at that. LOL!

didn't google's new pixel phone get a shabby review lately?

i love my samsung galaxy s8+. i'd definitely recommend it always

Samsung Galaxy J3
These badboys are indestructible,
had it slip out of my hands onto hard concrete and only slightly chipped at the side
if that was an iphone the screen would have shattered into 50 pieces and would have damaged the internals

I have a Galaxy S5
I cant afford a new phone, nor do I need a new one because I rarely use it aside from music, web browsing, and calls/texts
I don't need a 240hz 4K display OC'able phone when I have a desktop that does and does it better/cheaper

didn't google's new pixel phone get a shabby review lately?
probably
i dont own an android and dont really keep up with that stuff lol

i have a moto z play

had two replacements, first time was cause i treated it like stuff, the second was defective
the current one has been great to me for about a year now

probably
i dont own an android and dont really keep up with that stuff lol
REEEEEEEEEEE

also speaking of oneplus

https://www.oneplus.com/6

this phone looks p neat and costs less than the sony i linked