Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 30534 times)

Nintendo had me, then they lost me, then they had me again.

this direct was a rollercoaster of emotions lmao. went from "this is pretty neat" to "eh" to "hOLY forget"
preordering now

I need a Piranha plant plush, now I've seen everything

>Ken (echo fighter)
>Incineroar (another Pokemon)
>Stickers/spirits and capsules instead of trophies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ftdu8yrKOw

>PIRANHA PLANT

Kind of disappointing for a final Smash direct that people had to get up so early for
They should've announced people like Ken and Incineroar earlier. Incineroar being the last character in the roster is seriously underwhelming. Showing Ridley or K. Rool as the last would've been a great way to keep the hype consistent.

Info about Piranha Plant This also confirms its not a part of the 5 unannounced DLC characters. Me knowing this makes it feel more like a silly bonus which is cool.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 05:25:28 PM by ThatDarkNinja778 »

that game come out dec 7 2018

i have become echo fighter

watching this me and my friends were loving laughing our asses off at piranha plant

watching this me and my friends were loving laughing our asses off at piranha plant
>No Waluigi
>No Banjo Kazooie
>No Goku
>Piranha Plant

Piranha plant was the absolute last thing I was expecting but I'm hyped all the same.

sticker/spirit idea is kinda cool, but kinda weird at the same time imo. will need to see how it plays out
the adventure mode looks cool but kinda bummed it won't be quite like sub space emissary

Oh god both these videos are great. But Everyone is dead is probably the best edit so far. The death screams really sell it, also the roster joke at the ending is great.