God Damn Ants!

Author Topic: God Damn Ants!  (Read 2525 times)

I had an issue with ants coming in from under the kitchen door to eat my dog's food. I didn't want to kill them so I swept them up and threw them into the garden. I watched the holes they entered the house from and used sealant to close them. I've never killed an insect (deliberately obviously) other than mosquitos, ticks, and other parasites. Love spiders.

I've never killed an insect (deliberately obviously) other than mosquitos, ticks, and other parasites. Love spiders.
you are one wierd forgeto

gods finally sending out the plague cuz yo stupid ass cant stop laying pipe in canines

i hear they make a tasty snack

I had an issue with ants coming in from under the kitchen door to eat my dog's food. I didn't want to kill them so I swept them up and threw them into the garden. I watched the holes they entered the house from and used sealant to close them. I've never killed an insect (deliberately obviously) other than mosquitos, ticks, and other parasites. Love spiders.

ants once migrated under my carpeted floor. That is until we did some ant genocide, and we haven't seen any ants since

are you sure those aint termites bro? might wanna get a pro

be thankful they aren't cum eating ants like my friend used to have

ye i dont like killing bugs either <3

ye i dont like killing bugs either <3
all yall brothers forgetin kidding me i gun like 7 REAL brotherS down like everyday bro yall brothers pussies

nah........ killin harmless bugs is what makes you a pusillanimous individual