opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9800 times)

i joined agent reds deathrun and out of nowhere opi started spamming this stuffty animated mouse research gif

/discuss

>noedit

his previous names

I need the uncensored image

for science of course

huh you and your brother sure do love to drama people over petty things huh? why not let the admin do it? he has not done anything harmful to anyone, people click the link on their own consent so it's their fault for clicking on it
literally nothing done wrong here, either if the link is researchographic, report it to red before dramaing them

/nosupport

huh you and your brother sure do love to drama people over petty things huh? why not let the admin do it? he has not done anything harmful to anyone, people click the link on their own consent so it's their fault for clicking on it
literally nothing done wrong here, either if the link is researchographic, report it to red before dramaing them

/nosupport

he was also spamming it incase you didint see

/nosupport
my lord shut up you idiot

my lord shut up you idiot
so opinion = makes me an idiot
thanks my dude this is very constructive to my behavior as a person on this forums thank you very much

/nosupport
????? people have been drama'd for doing this tho????????

/nosupport

noedit:

aand this is why i dislike britain

/nosupport
brain activity: 0

so opinion = makes me an idiot
thanks my dude this is very constructive to my behavior as a person on this forums thank you very much
says something dumb
gets called an idiot
"MUH 'PINION"

brain activity: 0

/nosupport

it's a gyazo link

there's really no telling where it leads

opi could've covered it up like "look at this cool blockland build"

told me to add him on discord and immediately after he sent me a gay furry animated research
/support