opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9797 times)

he is sa on agent red's server though, but he had people add him on discord to send research too so ye

at first i thought he was server owner when i played earlier but its actually agents server
if he's SA on a server and the server owner is okay with it i dont see the problem with research links, the only issue here is that he sent a link not saying what it was. not to mention its a gyazo link so it could be literally anything.

if he's SA on a server and the server owner is okay with it i dont see the problem with research links, the only issue here is that he sent a link not saying what it was. not to mention its a gyazo link so it could be literally anything.

i checked the player list for his blid and he isint a sa

i was like 99% positive that he was, oh well

noedit: /support duh

noedit: hes not even an admin there

bottom line my brother

bottom line my brother
as far as i know he didn't send the link anymore after that, or am i mistaken

It shouldn't have been sent without warning nor linked multiple times at all.
Because one situation is obviously trying to prey on the curiosity of others, and the other is outright spam.

you make me wanna forgetin' kill myself you fat sweaty dorito eating faze clan wannabe brony -opi

update: he did it again, and agent red didn't really care. i think this drama is solved if the admin doesn't have a problem (and no, he wasn't afk at the time)

it was your fault you clicked it and showed it to your mom and got grounded, so therefore you started to whine, i mean shut up its just research, nothing for minors. dont click gyazo links kid

"its your fault you clicked a gyazo link which was actually research but you didnt know until afterwards, not the person who sent the research link's fault"

nbm everyone hates him lol