opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9802 times)

it was your fault you clicked it and showed it to your mom and got grounded, so therefore you started to whine, i mean shut up its just research, nothing for minors. dont click gyazo links kid

"don't click gyazo links" what? gyazo isn't that type of website, it's a image hosting website. it's not going to be restricted to just that

"its your fault you clicked a gyazo link which was actually research but you didnt know until afterwards, not the person who sent the research link's fault"
multiple people said it was research in the chat you loving

"don't click gyazo links" what? gyazo isn't that type of website, it's a image hosting website. it's not going to be restricted to just whatever you post

forgot you couldn't edit in dramas, consider post above an edit

"its your fault you clicked a gyazo link which was actually research but you didnt know until afterwards, not the person who sent the research link's fault"
indeed, dont click suspicious gyazo links, then go show it to your mother so you have a reason to whine about it

indeed, dont click suspicious gyazo links, then go show it to your mother so you have a reason to whine about it
And yet you try to make yourself look like the victim after all of this.  Pathetic.

And yet you try to make yourself look like the victim after all of this.  Pathetic.
victim? sorry i dont own fire vines muscles, brain, and fingers to click on a loving gyazo research link, besides 500 people literally said its research

how can i tell if one gyazo link is suspicious compared to another? we didnt drama you because "we showed it to our mommys" we drama'd you because your a loving idiot and no one wants to see that stuff

also i got banned permanently from the deathrun because one of the admins is handicapped, and fire vine is a whining cunt who thinks he can drama, and get 900 people to agree with him because hes 5.

how can i tell if one gyazo link is suspicious compared to another? we didnt drama you because "we showed it to our mommys" we drama'd you because your a loving idiot and no one wants to see that stuff
you know a lot of people will come to a childs aid when hes crying, or has a boo boo WAA WAA

you know a lot of people will come to a childs aid when hes crying, or has a boo boo WAA WAA

what

change your password to gibberish and log out opi

change your password to gibberish and log out opi
delete your forum account, go insult badspot like the sweaty brony you are, same as fire vine, and go destroy your computer, also delete blockland literally me or no one would like to see your face. also get your id revoked you troll