opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9805 times)

also one more thing, it was taken with gyazo gif, so dont expect high quality because i stole all that 48 seconds of mp4 rat research on gyazo, forgetin i have a goddamn reggie folder

woof you wanted the uncensored image go ahead and click the gyazo link, you sweaty forgeters dont click it so you can start 80 more dramas. here you go WOOF
*snipp*
oh my god

...someones angry.

also one more thing, it was taken with gyazo gif, so dont expect high quality because i stole all that 48 seconds of mp4 rat research on gyazo, forgetin i have a goddamn reggie folder

wow thats what we need right now is high quality rat research k thx

wow thats what we need right now is high quality rat research k thx
https://gyazo.com/6b3cfe1392c47d3ff46f57a6e3454839 boom right there it is the high quality rat research mp4 in my folders. mp3 and all so loving what?

noedit
Thats the research he posted? you dramaed him over THAT, are you loving serious?
/Nosupport

it's still research nonetheless

imagine buying this game for a child

only to see this on their computer screen

noedit
it's still research nonetheless

imagine buying this game for a child

only to see this on their computer screen
DONT loving REPLY THAT YOU CLICKED IT AND DONT START ANOTHER forgetIN ARGUMENT ABOUT IT, I DONT CONTROL YOUR MUSCLES, FINGERS, OR YOUR BRAIN

thats not the matter of the problem, if someone did click on it, who sent it? i cant tell if your handicapped or your intentionally acting like an idiot

what books do you read
good books, books that are better than stufflord's stuffty insult the alphabet

this is next level logic right here