Cyclops, Minotaur and Big Knight Bots

Author Topic: Cyclops, Minotaur and Big Knight Bots  (Read 5634 times)

Big Knight Bots (I couldn't think of a better name)

(A cyclops, big knight and minotaur)

Features
  • A cyclops bot with 400hp!
  • A big knight bot with 500hp!
  • A minotaur bot with 750hp!
  • The cyclops is automatically on the "goblin" team, the others are just enemies.
  • Weapons that use custom animations!
  • Complete animations!
  • Node customization!

Download

Changelog
Updated to remove some teeny weeny error messages caused by trying to change the speed of an object that isn't there.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:01:26 AM by kobble »

The bight knight reminds me of deathtrap dungeon.

holy stuff these are literally perfect
god tier work yet again kobble

great job kobble. I've downloaded this and every other pack of bots you released

thanks for giving those that want to make an rpg more resources to have a successful project

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:44:31 AM by Im_AFK »

Did you animate the cyclops eyeball to move?

oh man... these look awesome

these are some big boys

Very cool! One minor issue though: killing these bots in a minigame and then getting close to their bodies causes them to attack as if they were still alive. I encountered the same thing with your earlier wraith bots.

Very cool! One minor issue though: killing these bots in a minigame and then getting close to their bodies causes them to attack as if they were still alive. I encountered the same thing with your earlier wraith bots.
I don't think this is a problem with kobble's bots, it happens to me with default bots too

It's kinda funny like a last ditch effort to kill you.

happens with a lot of bots, so it's fine
nothing too game-breaking