JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture

Author Topic: JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture  (Read 8854 times)

He's cracked down on investigateers before, as for people who troll with using irl pictures of people is still a case by case thing. He only cares about it if it becomes a problem in which that person can be ID'd and investigateed.
I don't know how the images were found or used, but most if not all of the time people post their own pictures in the "post real life pictures of yourself" thread, basically putting them up for trolls

I don't know how the images were found or used, but most if not all of the time people post their own pictures in the "post real life pictures of yourself" thread, basically putting them up for trolls

Fair, I'm talking more on the cases of where these images get leaked somehow.

i mean
i know of someone else who decided to spread sugar's face to people.....
not gonna name but dm me if you want answers..

i mean
i know of someone else who decided to spread sugar's face to people.....

ah yes dm everyone to say i did it

why not just say his name LMAO

He's cracked down on investigateers before, as for people who troll with using irl pictures of people is still a case by case thing. He only cares about it if it becomes a problem in which that person can be ID'd and investigateed.
it's not really private investigating when they give you all the information, she called me on discord with webcam on to show off her braces

it's not really private investigating when they give you all the information, she called me on discord with webcam on to show off her braces
ok thanks for this information

He sure cracked down on boltster and ide LOL

Read my response from burton, it's fine if that person is okay with the info being divulged in a constructive way. But to abuse it, especially without their consent is not okay.