JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture

Author Topic: JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture  (Read 9084 times)

i've never seen sugar drop the n bomb like that
/nosupport sugar deserves everything she gets that tribal son of a bitch
please shut the hell up you aren't funny

people have done this stuff in the community before but people are making it a big deal because it involves a mentally handicapped person.

Is it just me or does Sugar get unwarranted protection because she's a girl?  Pretty sure the BLF has destroyed dozens of handicapped boy children, why the sudden bout of morality?  You all hoping for a short bus handy? 

please tell me im not the only one who thinks that this drama serves no purpose

/support
jizzcake bully  at Sugar he use real pitchure at me it true false!? brycat9001

people have done this stuff in the community before but people are making it a big deal because it involves a mentally handicapped person.

It's almost as if the starfishs that do it are still recognized as starfishs from the start of them doing it and badspot doesn't care to do any moderation anymore. It's not that nothing has been done for these other cases, it's just that socially we've already agreed that those people are starfishs and that there is nothing we can do about them. private investigating has been a thing on the forums before, and it's been dealt with the same scorn and defense this thread is getting.

Get over yourself, badspot just sees everyone as equally stuffty because the community has that reputation established. Sugar doesn't even interact with the forums anymore and is pretty unrelated to the cancer that grows off this community. As far as things are concerned, it's okay to defend her when she's getting irl pictures of her posted in places she obviously doesn't want. And I know the half-assed rebuttal you're gonna come up with, "It's the internet, it's publically available, get over it." Yeah, but you're still a grade-A starfish for posting it without someones consent in the first place, nontheless sugar who has done no wrong to the community over the years.

Again, get the forget over yourself and realize that this guy is in the wrong for doing this.

Sugar gets her picture used and the BLF stops moving for a day, everyone is mourning for her and feels so bad for her

Happens to anyone else and they're laughed at

Sugar gets her picture used and the BLF stops moving for a day, everyone is mourning for her and feels so bad for her

uh, no...? sugar doesn't get special privileges, investigateers are and always will be complete cunts

Thanks for just missing my post, your sheer 200 IQ level intelligence obviously Annoying Oranges all

Get over yourself, badspot just sees everyone as equally stuffty because the community has that reputation established. Sugar doesn't even interact with the forums anymore and is pretty unrelated to the cancer that grows off this community. As far as things are concerned, it's okay to defend her when she's getting irl pictures of her posted in places she obviously doesn't want. And I know the half-assed rebuttal you're gonna come up with, "It's the internet, it's publically available, get over it." Yeah, but you're still a grade-A starfish for posting it without someones consent in the first place, nontheless sugar who has done no wrong to the community over the years.

Again, get the forget over yourself and realize that this guy is in the wrong for doing this.
what's with the sudden hostility, asshat? that was literally my first and only post in the the thread and while managing to tell me to get over myself twice, you've seemed to have tripped over yourself several times. you've completely missed the fact that i was merely adding onto the post above mine. never was i supporting the fact that sugar may have been investigateed and had her picture used for malicious purposes.

here's my point: people have never gotten this defensive over anybody else's private investigatings/misuse of photographs. the thot patrollers used masterlegodude's pictures in their loving server as an addon and i don't recall this much uproar. with me quoting badspot's post, i was attesting that the reaction related to sugar's photographs being used was abnormal compared to past occurences and that they're probably related to sugar's disability. the blf regularly makes fun of people who have autism and similar afflictions but they don't get the amount of backlash that they get in this kind of situation.

again, sit the forget down. i am not supporting private investigating and i don't believe i should have to say this. to save myself from further lashings i guess i may as well state it despite the fact that everyone says it and believes it: i do not support private investigating nor the usage and spreading of people's photographs.

what's with the sudden hostility, asshat?

Because I'm sick of the people who come in like, "lol, sugar was asking for it", or, "she only gets defense because she's a girl/autistic." It's the same stuffty argument that I see across the sugar threads and when it comes to stuff like this, I see the same arguments over private investigating, just with different syntax. None of it's okay and shouldn't be promoted nor defended.

here's my point: people have never gotten this defensive over anybody else's private investigatings/misuse of photographs. the thot patrollers used masterlegodude's pictures in their loving server as an addon and i don't recall this much uproar. with me quoting badspot's post, i was attesting that the reaction related to sugar's photographs being used was abnormal compared to past occurences and that they're probably related to sugar's disability. the blf regularly makes fun of people who have autism and similar afflictions but they don't get the amount of backlash that they get in this kind of situation.

There have been a bunch of dramas over people private investigating, including bans on users that have listed investigatees. I remember people had a stufffit from the entropia drama when someone posted TBP's face. Not only that, but investigateers have consistently been seen as stuffty people in the community. If you actually read my post, I wouldn't have to repeat this.

again, sit the forget down. i am not supporting private investigating and i don't believe i should have to say this.

Sit the forget down, you believe that she doesn't deserve the defense because people are white knighting her because she's a girl/autistic.

badspot doesn't care to do any moderation anymore.
im against the profile picture of someones face, but where in the rules does it state you are not allowed to use face pictures as profile pictures

im against the profile picture of someones face, but where in the rules does it state you are not allowed to use face pictures as profile pictures

He's cracked down on investigateers before, as for people who troll with using irl pictures of people is still a case by case thing. He only cares about it if it becomes a problem in which that person can be ID'd and investigateed.