Are You A Philanthropist Or A Misanthropist?

Poll

Philanthropist Or A Misanthropist?

Philanthropist - I Promote The Welfare Of Others (Pro Human Race)
35 (83.3%)
Misanthropist - I Hate The Human Race As A Total (Anti Human Race)
7 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Are You A Philanthropist Or A Misanthropist?  (Read 4573 times)

Do you just... not want LGBT folk to     be accepted in the world?

*coughfixedexceptforleavingthespacecough*

those loving clams

Weasels eating my clams

*coughfixedexceptforleavingthespacecough*

Whoops, double negatives!

Yea those double negatives can be dangerous if left alone they cancel each other out and cause a massive implosion

What's the one where you hate everyone, but still donate to every charity that asks and buy food for homeless people?

altruism is evil but i'll gladly help certain people who deserve it

What's the one where you hate everyone, but still donate to every charity that asks and buy food for homeless people?

handicapation

Misanthropy is just a misguided attempt at hating humans to feel validated. I would say nihilism is the cool and hip thing to do, but that's overrated. Instead, I'm just gonna tell you that you lack proper people to interact with and look up to, as I was in the same position you were in. That was until I found some decent people to just find the order to my chaos. There's good and there is bad, stop making moutains out of molehills and making everything out to be broad strokes. If you think getting deep and philosophical about how emotions are just chemical reactions then you are missing the point about just living a life and living it wholesomely.

why do we go to war to make peace

shouldn't you kill yourself if you're part of the human virus?

shouldn't you kill yourself if you're part of the human virus?

Literally my first thoughts reading op

But ehhhhhh

misanthropy itself is a memetic virus upon the world. misanthropists actively downplay human achievements and exaggerate human mistakes due to a universal prejudice they feel towards their fellow humans, seeing themselves and others as bad because we can and have harmed the planet.

from a theological point this is just handicapped for multiple reasons, and from an atheist standpoint it's arbitrary and cherrypicked hatred. why are human things unnatural? construction and whatnot is in our nature- it's what we evolved the ability to do. we have weak jaws, deformed sinuses, entirely helpless infants, and unhealthy mothers all because of how valuable our big brains are. humans aren't the only thing that make animals and plants go extinct. the border between natural and unnatural is artificial and born of adolescent nihilism and religious dogma. wild animals are not innocent martyrs. they are objectively barbarous in comparison to human society.

so what if we hurt the earth? we're paying the price, and that's all there is to it. the earth is not an intelligent lifeform that demands respect and TLC. we're going to fix it one way or another, because we have to. it's our home (for now).

it's our home (for now).

Sorry fellas, but I gotta do what Musk be done.

pretty much misanthropist everyone needs their shoulders grabbed