[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24692 times)

how would you and your family and friends like it if you did some bad stuff and then got murdered yet everyone says you deserved it for said stuff you did
i mean its pretty reasonable that people here arent giving him respect even after being shot

i can understand not giving him respect and thats totally fine but to disrespect him for dying is another thing

Being a piece of stuff doesn’t make your life forfeit, but I’m not going to glorify or idolize someone like that, especially just because he died.

The only time someone should be considered to be put to death is either A), the torture people (loveually, physical like beating whipping, or any other type of torture) or B) Commits murder.

The only time someone should be considered to be put to death is either A), the torture people (loveually, physical like beating whipping, or any other type of torture) or B) Commits murder.
he literally tortured and raped a girl tho

The only time someone should be considered to be put to death is ... Commits murder.
so what about the person who kills that person

he literally tortured and raped a girl tho

He should’ve been behind bars for a good forgetin while

so what about the person who kills that person
daisy chain execution

daisy chain execution

Everyone in the world becomes an executioner and we don’t stop until humanity ends. Last guy has to jump off a bridge.

Last guy has to jump off a bridge.
not feasible, he has now killed himself and we now need another one to execute what could be left of him
a ghost buster if you will

cblock he beat a pregnant girl blind and used his fans literally to scare her to prevent her from taking action against him

cblock he beat a pregnant girl blind and used his fans literally to scare her to prevent her from taking action against him
lol