[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24206 times)

a narcissistic gang rapper who kicked his pregnant girlfriend, put up music videos of him lynching children and has several other criminal convictions getting shot is good

it is
sorry
i was gonna say something until you stole my post

Matthew Promotes Murder confirmed.

murder is ok as long as i dont do it

murder is ok as long as i dont do it

the only reason most people dont do it is because of the risk of prison.

good he was a piece of stuff

dying doesn't get you a loving karma past and forgive all the stuff you've committed

he had it coming and deserved it

of course it doesnt give you a pass but dude your being totally loving ignorant and disrespectful to the fact that a beloved celebrity died by being shot

how would you and your family and friends like it if you did some bad stuff and then got murdered yet everyone says you deserved it for said stuff you did

are you sad over jeffrey dahmer's death darth

of course it doesnt give you a pass but dude your being totally loving ignorant and disrespectful to the fact that a beloved celebrity died by being shot

how would you and your family and friends like it if you did some bad stuff and then got murdered yet everyone says you deserved it for said stuff you did
you're an idiot. I'm not going to be respectful because he was a human pile of garbage. He doesn't deserve respect