How come no one wants to come into america legally?

Poll

Come in here legally or get shipped back, do you agree?

yes
23 (59%)
no (cuck)
16 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: June 25, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Author Topic: How come no one wants to come into america legally?  (Read 2942 times)

If I had a nep, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her star fish that you would never stuff again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

Im pretty sure its because it takes a decade

How do you know it takes a decade?

Have you tried it yourself?

Have you tried it yourself?
I haven't tried it but my stepdad has. He soon after got a job opportunity in the US, and got married with me mum (duh) about 3 years after he immigrated. He still had some paperwork to read, sign, and work through as well as some more stuff that takes quite a long time. He wouldn't tell me the specifics but all in all its a long process.
You may be thinking, "Why the forget did he want to live in America? Wasn't his country just as fine?" Well, from snippets of what I've heard, his family was caught up in some kind of war/civil conflict and the land he lived in was generally a dangerous place for him.
Now, I personally think that it should take several years to become a citizen. I also support tighter patrol around the borders, but if someone in your family was caught up in immigration it makes you think.

because all of this information is publicly available on the USCIS website

Why tf would you want to live in a crappy country when you can go live the "American Dream"?

The more important question is who the forget would want to go to america

The more important question is who the forget would want to go to america

literally everybody but you

My long dead ancestors immigrated when it was cool to immigrate.

Back when it was mostly white European immigrating.

Now it's nothing but Mexicans and anchor babies

literally everybody but you
Why would i go to america and have to pay for healthcare when i can sit around in england and have free healthcare

Why would i go to america and have to pay for healthcare when i can sit around in england and have free healthcare
so that it doesn't come out in your taxes

so that it doesn't come out in your taxes
What taxes

What taxes
the ones you're paying for your college in too

Cause they are too lazy to learn english
wow i didnt know america had an official language